First, last week’s progress:
- Make final edits, format, and release Time’s Fugitive in ebook – Done!
- Bonus: Anything on Holly Lisle’s How to Write a Series workshop – No (but it was a bonus anyway)
- Three interval workouts and two shorter workouts each week – two intervals, one short
- Track exercise and consumption each week – uhhhh…. similar to the above.
As for that first goal, you know how the rest of the post title goes…
“…two steps back.” Yup, I finished proofreading, made the changes, formatted, then uploaded – then found a couple of mistakes. Not typos, but technical details, revealed by a writing workshop I attended yesterday. Luckily, I wasn’t sure how long it would take for the book to publish on the retail sites, so I’d waited to make a formal announcement. So I’ll be making those changes today, and uploading, then I’ll announce when it’s up. If you’ve already purchased, no worries – this stuff isn’t something that most people are likely to even notice. But now that I know it’s wrong, I want to fix it – because I can.
So for this week, here are my plans:
- Make fixes and re-upload Time’s Fugitive
- Finish book cover I’m designing for historical romance author Michele Stegman
- Complete Lesson 2 of How to Write a Series
- Bonus: Cover for Hangar 18: Legacy
- Three interval workouts and two shorter workouts
- Track exercise and consumption
Overall goal progress:
- Release Time’s Fugitive, in both ebook and print – Ebook done, but needs a couple of changes. Print interior formatted.
- Complete Holly Lisle’s How to Write a Series workshop – on hold until TF out
- Bonus: Any planning/outlining of new book, beyond workshop exercises – on hold until other goals accomplished
- Release Hangar 18: Legacy – OR – release Times Two (Time’s Enemy/Time’s Fugitive box set) as an ebook – on hold until other goals accomplished
- Bonus: Both of the above – on hold until other goals accomplished
How about you? I’d love to hear from you! What kind of goals are you setting for this round of ROW80 – or if you’re not a writer, or not doing the ROW, for this spring?