I had a successful ROW80 week! Last round, I let myself get over-optimistic about what I could accomplish, and didn’t meet a lot of my goals. This round, I started slowly, with goals I was unlikely to fail. It worked! Here’s how it went:
- Format Home for the Holidays anthology if all materials are received – otherwise, get as much done as possible. – I’ll consider this one met, as I did get the last story on Monday, but am still lacking one more item. I have everything else formatted for Smashwords (which is where I always start) minus the “note from the group.”
- Physical activity 5x this week – Done!
- Finish list of major revisions for Hangar 18 – Done!
- Get it Together exercises 11 & 12 – Done!
- I also got some work done on a “just for me” project that I may write for NaNoWriMo, so that’s a plus.
Here are my overall goals for this round:
- Format and release OVRWA holiday story anthology – moving along!
- Revise Hangar 18 – list of major revisions completed
- Keep up with my exercise, five times a week. – ongoing
- Finish the Get It Together exercises (description of that here) – completed sections 3 – 12
- Format and upload ebook of Home for the Holidays anthology if all materials are received – otherwise, get as much done as possible.
- Physical activity 5x this week
- Hangar 18 – re-order scenes (this was probably the biggest revision), and print out for markup
- Get it Together exercises 13 & 14
If you’re participating in ROW80, what are your plans for this round?